3.04.2018

High Drama in the Hallway



When we only had Millie and Annika, I remember taking pictures of them looking sweet and sugary in matching outfits.  Well, things are different now.  Zeke was excited that he and Aidan were matching, but after church when they were just lollygagging about in the hall, I asked if I could take a picture, and then he made a fine mess of things.

















Then he wanted to show me that Aidan is almost as tall as he is.





Then I accidentally took a funny picture and then cropped it because it made me laugh so hard.





Then Zeke wanted to show me that HE is almost as tall as Luci.





THE END.












2 comments :

Rebecca said...

I don't know- picture number 2 looks awfully sweet and syruppy!

Abigail said...

That was to lull me into a false sense of security before he kept on shoving Aidan farther and farther to the right. That little troublemaker...(I love him.)